An optional module offering up to 4 additional output channels on an XLR-5M.
Using the SX-R4+, this module can be freely configured by the user for output either as:
- Two symmetrical analog channels (2 mono or 1 stereo)
- Four asymmetrical analog channels
- Four digital channels on 2 AES outputs
Asymmetrical analog and digital AES channels combination is possible (2+2).
- Ground (GND)
- Channel 1 HI (balanced), channel 1 (unbalanced), AES1-2 HI
- Channel 1 LO (balanced), channel 2 (unbalanced), AES1-2 LO
- Channel 2 HI (balanced), channel 3 (unbalanced), AES3-4 HI
- Channel 2 LO (balanced), channel 4 (unbalanced), AES3-4 LO
Sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Output voltage: +/- 4.2VRMS (balanced), 4.2VRMS (unbalanced)
- Signal to Noise ratio: 114 dB balanced, 110 dB unbalanced (A-weighted)
- 24-bit bit depth
- AES3 transformer balanced outputs