THIS DEVICE WILL COME OUT IN SPRING 2022 DUE TO THE SHORTAGE OF COMPONENTS
It is not exactly a Superslot or a Unislot, let’s say a Minislot! For reasons of weight and size, it is smaller, lighter, and includes minimal mechanical parts. It does not have an antenna splitter and does not allow the control of receivers by serial bus.
It can hold the following receivers, depending on the mounting plate and the cable set to be ordered separately:
- Wisycom MCR42 with BPA42-IKSS adapter
- Wisycom MCR54, with SLK54-IK adapter
- Lectrosonics SRc with SRSUPER and SR-AES3 adapter
- Audio Limited A10-RX with or without the A-FLIP adapter
- SENNHEISER EK6042 with D-Sub-25 adapter
- SONY DWR-S03D with D-Sub-25 adapter
- SHURE ADX5D with D-Sub-25 adapter
The slate microphone can also be assigned, or output on a separate connector.
It includes a slot for a 98Wh battery that can power the receivers, the SX-RX8+ and also a recorder, such as the SX-R4+.